Friday, November 4

What I Would Wear: Philippine Fashion Week Spring/Summer '12 #11.

Answer Questions

RUSSEL VILLAFUERTE
Photos are taken from Google Images and StyleBible.ph
You can see more pictures HERE from StyleBible.ph!
Follow Russel Villafuerte on Twitter!

Chay's Top Three Picks!
undefinedundefinedundefined
Outfit # 1: Yes! It's sheer! I just love how the stylist put this outfit altogether. Really hip. I love the leather high waisted shorts! 
Outfit # 2: I love the T shape detail! It really defines the body. A simple yet flattering dress! It looks very lightweight as well.
Outfit # 3: Leather's still in the trend! The right styling will make an all leather outfit work! The neckline will prolly not work on the majority of woman but the zipper in the middle finishes the dress! Love the ankle boots as well.

OVERALL VERDICT: I really enjoyed the styling of this line! I saw new trends such as sheer, military, leather etc. I'm not disappointed that's for sure!

Herlynn's Top Three Picks!

undefinedundefinedundefined
Outfit #1: Yes it's unwearable but who wouldnt want to have this? It's sheer, sexy and has an edge to it. I'd wear it if I went out at night, and had more guts. hihi
Outfit #2: It represents the whole essence of the line: mixing military with leather and sheer. Who would've thought all three could be put together without looking like a dominatrix? Truly awesome
Outfit #3:  I love how he played the pattern well and accented it with a little leather on the side. It did not overpower the whole outfit but at the same time, it gave a little attitude to a very common pattern such as plaid.
OVERALL VERDICT: I've seen his work when he was still a participant on Project Runway: Philippines and his style has not changed. Don't get me wrong, it's not a bad thing. I actually think it's good, since he still remains faithful to his true identity, which is mixing and matching different textiles - that aren't traditionally matched together - and making beautiful collections such as this one.

Thanks for reading and feel free to comment or suggest stuff for us to post! Go to our formspring askbox!


0 comments:

Post a Comment