Friday, November 4

What I Would Wear: Philippine Fashion Week Spring/Summer '12 #10.

Answer Questions

MELCHOR GUINTO
Photos are taken from Google Images and StyleBible.ph
You can see more pictures HERE from StyleBible.ph!

Chay's Top Three Picks!
undefinedundefinedundefined
Outfit # 1: I love the pattern on this dress! Very very flattering all in all! LOVE!
Outfit # 2: I don't why but I would wear this. I think because this fall that's the kind of outfit I always put together whenever I go out so yeah. Haha!
Outfit # 3: What I would let my boyfriend wear!!! Not really a fan of the leather jeans but if it was only plain black jeans then WOW. Love the top!

OVERALL VERDICT: Nothing much on the woman's line but I loved the men's line. Had tons of GWAPO pieces! Oh and the suits of course! Yummy.. the suits.

Herlynn's Top Three Picks!
undefinedundefinedundefined
Outfit #1: Again, the paper bag shorts. I am obsessed with them. Plus I love the white blazer. It's so sosyal looking, without looking stuck up.
Outfit #2: Why am I obsessed with this kind of style? Again with the all black, but I love the texture it has on the collar. Outfit #3: If I actually meet a guy that can pull this off (other than the model, duh) I would seriously ask to have babies with him, hehehehe. But seriously though, not many guys can pull off a maroon blazer and call himself straight. So if you are, please email me and Chay. Hehehehe.

OVERALL VERDICT: Like what Chay said, it was more of a men's wear collection but the few pieces Melchor made for women were exceptional. Very mature and clean.


Hey! Do you want us to review your fave designer from the recently held PFW? Or by any international designer from last season's NYFW? Tell us through our formspring askbox!

0 comments:

Post a Comment