Wednesday, November 2

What I Would Wear: Philippine Fashion Week Spring/Summer '12 #7.

Answer Questions

SM LADIES HOLIDAY
Photos are taken from Google Images and StyleBible.ph

You can see more pictures HERE from StyleBible.ph!

Chay's Three Picks!
undefinedundefinedundefined
Outfit # 1: This outfit is so cute! Reminds me of Emma Watson! I don't think I can pull this dress off but I love it. Haha!
Outfit # 2: I definitely like the sheer top. The skirt looks a bit frumpy but I love the colour!
Outfit # 3: I've always wanted a one shoulder dress and this is so pretty!

OVERALL VERDICT: SM's line is pretty good knowing that they're only a department store. They kind of beat some of the branded clothing line in this season's fashion week. Hehe sorry.

Herlynn's Top Three Picks!
undefinedundefinedundefined
Outfit#1: I love the silhouette it makes. The minimal accessories make the outfit stand out, even though it's all black. 
Outfit #2: I love this dress. A-symmetrical dresses actually make you look thinner because it shows off your collar bone and shoulders. And the cool part is, the sleeve is in lace, so it's still very sexy but also very formal looking.
Outfit #3: I love the sheer skirt + one shoulder top. I think this is a two piece suit and it's so clever that way. You can pair skirts with different tops and make it dressy, and you can pair the top with any other types of skirts and make your outfit edgy. But together? It's flawless. I love the styling.

OVERALL VERDICT: For a department store colelction, they really stepped up in terms of making RTW really really fashion-forward. I think it's smart of them to add tailored pieces (blazers, pant suits etc.) instead of the usual couture dresses we saw on the past runway shows. All in all, it's a nice collection.


Thanks again! Let us know which ones you liked! And if you have any questions, go to our formspring askbox!

0 comments:

Post a Comment