Thursday, November 3

30 DAY CHALLENGE: Day #1

Answer Questions

Hi guys! So we'll take this '30 Day Challenge' found on Tumblr. Most '30 Day Challenges' we encounter are more personal, but this one's got a bit of a fashion challenge to it, too. So let's get started...


Day 01 – Your Favorite Eyeliners


Herlynn's choice:

I'm not really a fan of wearing too much make-up. But a childhood friend got me this Kanebo Kate super sharp liner and til then, I haven't found an eyeliner quite like it. It has a matte finish, very very thin brush, and best of all, it doesnt smudge. It's been a year since I ran out and I have yet to find a replacement though :( I think it's expensive too. But, if you're out of the country and need a really great liquid liner, this is my suggestion for you.

 
Photo: Not my own

Chay's Choice:

Self-sharpening pencil glides on effortlessly. Defines eyes with intense, smudge-proof color.


Milani's EASYLINER For Eyes Retractable Pencil
I don't normally use this for my waterline but I use this for tight lining! It is retractable but it only has 4 shades. Still good!
Check it out HERE!






Eye Studio® Lasting Drama™ Gel Eyeliner - Pack Shot


Maybelline's Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Liner
My favorite gel liner because this is the only gel liner I've only tried! HAHA! People have compared this to Bobbi Brown's and Mac's Black track which means... it's really GOOD. I've had mine for almost two years now and it hasn't dried out on me. 
Check it out HERE!



Line Stiletto® Ultimate Precision Liquid Eyeliner - Pack Shot


Maybelline's Line Stiletto
I've only tried this recently and I'm loving it! I used to use L'Oreal's Lineur Intense but I love this more! It's goes on so smooth. Lineur Intense was a bit streaky but I still loved it.
Check it out HERE!




LIQUIF'EYE Metallic Eye Liner Pencil


LIQUIF EYE Metallic Eyeliner Pencil
What I've been eyeing for! I can't find this anywhere! People have compared this Urban Decay's 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencils! AAAH! Watch a very detailed review of vintageortacky HERE! Check out the product HERE!







Hope you guys enjoyed our Day 1! 29 days more to go! Haha! Don't be shy to share us your day 1s too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment