Wednesday, November 16

30 DAY CHALLENGE: Day #5

Answer Questions


Hi guys! Sorry for the delay on our 30-day challenge! We've got more in store for you! So on our next challenge:




Day 05 — Your favorite pair of Louboutins




Herlynn's choice

Well, this challenge was the easiest for me. I mean if I were to have a pair of louboutins (yes, I've been praying for quite some time now), I'd wear it every second of every minute of every day, instead of reserving it for a "special occassion". Hey, everyday's an occassion for me, and so I chose this Christian Louboutin Bibi 140mm Suede Camel pumps. It's so simple yet, the shoe itself is a statement. First of it's suede. Second, the color. It's borderline nude, so it can compliment any color you'd like to wear. Very beautiful.

Chay's choice:

I've always wanted a classic red pump, and this Christian Louboutin 150mm Eel Red Peep Toe pumps would be my perfect pair. It's very sexy, from the form to the color to the heel itself. It can dress up a simple denim + shirt outfit, and it creates such sophistication if you wear it with a simple black dress. I mean, who wouldn't want a pair of red pumps with them, more so a Christian Louboutin red pumps? In one word? perfection It's what all ladies need in their closets.



Go visit http://www.christianlouboutin.com/ for more outstanding pieces from his 2012 fall/winter collection!



Thanks for reading! Tell us what you think!



0 comments:

Post a Comment