Monday, October 31

What I Would Wear: Philippine Fashion Week Spring/Summer '12 #4.

Answer Questions

BENCH/
Photos are taken from Google Images and StyleBible.ph

You can see more pictures HERE from StyleBible.ph!
You can visit the Bench's Official Website HERE!


Chay's Top Three Picks!
undefinedundefinedundefined
Outfit # 1: I'm inlove with this! I'm in a sheer phase right now so anything sheer is LOVE! It could use some accessories but still my fave!
Outfit # 2: (top 3) I could go without the choker but hey, neon colours are still in this fall! It's such a pretty orange!
Outfit # 3: (top 2) The girl somehow reminds me of Zoë Kravitz while the outfit reminds me of LookBook! Another new trend! Pattern over pattern! LOVE.

OVERALL VERDICT: I adore the men's line. I could definitely see my boyfriend wearing those. Can I just say Borgy Manotoc and Georgina Wilson will have gorgeous babies? I love Kathryn Bernardo's plum high heels! It looks like Jeffrey Campbell's... or is it? I think the men's line have more wearable outfit that the woman's but I still love the entire line!

Herlynn's Top Three Picks!
undefinedundefinedundefined


Outfit #1: I LOVE POLKA DOTS. Enough said.
Outfit #2: The tailoring of the pants is impeccable. The styling is simple, but if you get to wear it on an ordinary day, you'll stand out. Pumps or flats, this outfit is very chic.
Outfit #3: This would be my go-to outfit if and when I go clubbing. Sheer black top paired with a striped tube skirt? It's sexy meets edge. And I love the choker.

OVERALL VERDICT: I'm taken aback by how sleek and sophisticated Bench's line is. If they release this as RTW, I'd be a patron! Two thumbs up.

Alright! Thanks for reading our review! Comments? Suggestions? Go to our formspring askbox! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment