Wednesday, October 5

OOTD: Do that Polka!

Answer Questions




Silk Polka Dotted Longsleeves - thrifted
Blue Shorts - bazaar
Black Lether Belt - Hickok
Brown Leather Satchel - thrifted
Black Coral Clip-On Earrings - bazaar/ read more here.
Owl Connector Ring & Black Dinner Ring - bazaar/ read more here.
Black Wedge Heels - thrifted


Sidebar: It's my birthday tomorrow! :) teeheeee my only wish is for Chay to be here with me! Bff don't take this seriously ;)) Anywho, she's going back here in Manila next year so I`m stoked! And, sorry for the bad resolution I didn't have a proper camera and instead I used my boyfriend's phone.

Thanks for reading again and feel free to leave a comment! If you have questions/suggestions, go to our formpsring ask box located at the right side, right below the big eiffel tower.


0 comments:

Post a Comment