Tuesday, September 13

We're Almost A Day Late But...

Answer Questions
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE NEW MS. UNVERSE 2011 3RD RUNNER-UP, Ms. SHAMCEY SUPSUP!


At the beginning of the competition, she was one of the frontrunners - being the number 1 most voted candidate in the online polls.

This is her, wearing a contemporary Filipiniana costume (side note: She's the third Filipina candidate to wear a filipiniana costume and hers is the closest to what a "Filipiniana" is)

And entering the competition, she undoubtedly shone the brightest amidst her competitors...
(pic: Ms. Shamcey Supsup after being called as the 15th candidate to be included in the top 16.)


Shamcey, smokin' hot as she walks the stage in her swimwear (side note: she's the only one who forgot to remove her sarong!)
(pic: Ms. Shamcey Supsup stepping forward as she was the 7th person to be included in the top 10 candidates.)

Ms. Shamcey Supsup, stunning as ever in her formal evening gown...
(pic: gracing the stage before the Q&A portion of the pageant.)


The best - and probably the most crucial - part of the pageant will always be the Q&A portion. While most fumbled, stuttered and hesitated, Ms. Shamcey Supsup spoke with so much poise and conviction.

When given the question, "Would you change your religious beliefs to marry the person that you love? Why or why not?",

 she replied: "If I had to change my religious beliefs, I would not marry the person that I love because the first person I love is God, who created me. I have my faith and my principles, and this is what makes me who I am. And if that person loves me, he should love my God, too."


Congrats, Ms. Shamcey Supsup, for putting yet another incandescent sparkle to our Nation's namesake. You really made us proud. :)


xoxo,

0 comments:

Post a Comment