Wednesday, January 18

REVIEW: Naked Palette by Urban Decay

Answer Questions
One of the gifts I received for Christmas! I was ecstatic when I received this from my boyfriend! (THANK YOU) We have been looking for these all over Vancouver but yeah it was ALWAYS sold out and now I have one! But then they released Naked2Palette... So sad. Oh well. Since I feel like I'm the last person who bought this and a lot of people have made a review on it, I'll just make a quickie review... All opinion counts right? So here it goes!


Click on the links to go directly to the UD website:
Naked Palette
Naked2 Palette

 Price: 48$ (UD website)
Colours: Virgin, Sin, Naked, Sidecar, Buck, Half Baked, Smog, Darkhorse, Toasted, Hustle, Creep, Gunmetal

Pros:
It comes with a mirror. 
12 natural eye shadow from light to dark for only 48$!
PIGMENTED.
It came with a flat synthetic eye shadow brush. It was quite good. (not pictured)
It also came with the original travel size Urban Decay Primer Potion. (not pictured)

Cons:
Not really a con but there are only two matte shades but if you really don't care, like me, then it is not counted as a con haha!
People may think it's on the pricey side but I think this is worth it. It will take you forever to hit pan on these babies unless you them everyday. 

Overall:
I recommend this for people who are looking for the perfect everyday palette. It is surely an investment! You can definitely play around this to have a day look and an evening look! Enjoy!

Do you want us to review anything? Leave a comment! ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment