Sunday, November 6

What I Would Wear: Philippine Fashion Week Spring/Summer '12 #13.

Answer Questions

JAKI PENALOSA
Photos are taken from Google Images and StyleBible.ph
You can see more pictures HERE from StyleBible.ph!
You can check out Jaki Penalosa's Official Website HERE!

Chay's Top Three Picks!
undefinedundefinedundefined
Outfit # 1: I love this romper! You can do anything with a romper! Wear a blazer, wear tights inside... Just anything! I love how the design can be casual and classy/stylish at the same time! It has pockets too!
Outfit # 2: Very gorgeous details on the dress. The dress poofed on the perfect place. Very pretty colour, it looks metallic! 
Outfit # 3: Nice details! I love how it just flows down. Looks very lightweight! I love the details on the top!

OVERALL VERDICT: I enjoyed all the details in the dresses. It looks very clean and very well done as well!

Herlynn's Top Three Picks!

undefinedundefinedundefined

Outfit #1: I love this dress for two reasons: One, because though the details on the upper area are already a big statement, it doesn't look dragging and two, the draping of the dress is a subtle texture that puts away what could have been a heavy bottom. Very beautiful dress.
Outfit #2: Another bad fit on a model. The Dress is a size bigger than what should fit the model, so the silhouette doesn't do her justice. But I love the layers of different textiles, and the loose neckline.
Outfit #3: I love the kimono. It was a fad back in '08 but nobody was able to show it off. And I love that underneath was a long-sleeved dress, which is a smart pair for this stunning outerwear.

OVERALL VERDICT: I enjoyed seeing this collection. Even the designer's outfit was chic! (click the link to see the other dresses and the designer as well).


Thanks for reading and feel free to comment or suggest stuff for us to post! Go to our formspring askbox!


0 comments:

Post a Comment