Sunday, October 30

What I Would Wear: Philippine Fashion Week Spring/Summer '12 #1.

Answer Questions
HUMAN
Photos are taken from Google Images and StyleBible.ph

HI GUYS! So Fashion Week here in the Philippines just finished and all we can say is WOW. From fashion designers to high-end labels to RTWs, all the clothes made and shown on the runway were breathtaking. So now, we're here to show you our picks for each line! First up, Human.


You can see more pictures HERE from StyleBible.ph!
You can check our Human's Official Website HERE!

Chay's Top Three Picks!
undefinedundefinedundefined
Outfit # 1: Perfect for clubbing... without the head dress though! This somehow reminds me of Michael Jackson. It's prolly the one glove and red jacket but nevertheless this outfit is wearable!
Outfit # 2: I'm a fan of this outfit but I don't think I can pull off the choker.
Outfit # 3: Kind of sad that the veils somewhat hiding the top but it's only a plain red top so yeah. I love the bottom though!

OVERALL VERDICT: I am not quite sure what the theme of this line is so I'm kind of confused with all this veil thing going on, face paints/masks and flower head dress. Some of the outfits was hidden under the veil so I couldn't really the full outfits. If only I knew the theme then I might appreciate it more. Great styling though!


Herlynn's Top Three Picks!
undefinedundefinedundefined
Outfit #1: I love the top. It would easily dress up your denim shorts or jeans without overpowering it. The pants has a nice fit to it, too.
Outfit #2: I love the whole styling (minus the big flower pot on top). Edgy but with a hint of girly girl (cos of the printed top).
Outfit #3: Chose this for the sake of having a third pick. Irony is, though the color's shocking, the styling's pretty bland. I would wear these three pieces on different occassions.

OVERALL VERDICT: Though the show was a little bit too, well, weird, for me it was good. Very quirky and yes, not everybody will appreciate how the delivered it. But in the end, it was a spectacle. They delivered some great pieces and the styling was awesome.


Alright thanks for reading our FIRST  review! :) Comments and suggestions? Go to our formspring askbox!


0 comments:

Post a Comment