Tuesday, September 6

The DIVI Challenge: 100php Or Less.

Answer Questions
So yesterday, (or last Monday) I went on a random Divisoria trip with my friend, Trisha Vergara. (click her name to see her deviantart page) Dunno what made us go there, but we did. As usual, I had a tight, tight budget so an idea struck me to search the mean streets -not really - of Divisoria for cheap but totally awesome finds - all under 100php or less. Didn't get to take too many pictures because Trisha was scared hihi. Understandable.


So these were what I found:


Trisha's cropped top for 100php!

Mine for the same price!


Best one I bought that day. I didn't have any intentions of buying one (because most were priced at 150php-200php) but I saw one store that sold this for 120php, asked -excuse me, haggled- for a lower price and TADA! Leopard print head wrap for 100php!

Peacock father earrings for 60php! Score!

I actually bought my watch, sunglasses shorts and shirt here, too! But at a different day though. Talk about patronizing, hihi. (All items at 100php except for the shorts. I got them at 80php!)

Outfit of the day:

Head wrap - kiosk @ 999 | aviator sunglasses - street market along Binondo | statement shirt - muradito @ 168 | black leather belt - hickok | brown suede bag - thrifted | black laced flats - fancyflats


Thanks for reading! :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment