Saturday, September 24

Collective Haul #1 - Chay

Answer Questions

Hi guys! I have a collective Haul to share with you guys! For those who may not be sure to what a collective haul is, it is simply a whole bunch goodies I've bought from different stores within a month or so! I'd like to think that's what it is! Hahaha!

I've been trying to build my accessory collection. So here's what I've added to my collection recently!




Key Necklace
Forever21
$5.80










Feather Clip-On
Forever21
$4.80










Unicorn Necklace
Forever21
$4.80










Leaf Necklace
Forever21
$3.80










Revlon Brow Fantasy Pencil & Gel - 105 Brunette
Superstore
$ ?? Hihihi









Wet N Wild ColorIcon - Comfort Zone
Superstore
$ ??? Hihihihihi








That's all I have for you guys today! You'll be seeing more hauls from us in the near future! 

Thanks guys don't forget to respond/comment/follow! Thanks!


0 comments:

Post a Comment